If you are interested to work for a company that is a leader in the clinical trials space and yet still a start-up, keep reading! We are looking for a Software Test Analyst to join our team and if based on what you read here that you think you’re the right person, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and do know we value and encourage diversity in the workplace and women, minorities, and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. Thank you!
Key Accountabilities of the Software Test Analyst include the following:
- Testing of client RTSM applications to enable client start-up targets
- Work with Client Services Lead to ensure study level applications are tested appropriately to deliver a high quality, validated system to clients.
- Responsible for project level validation to ensure study application is developed, tested and deployed as per our SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Work with Client Services Lead to identify study customizations required, if any, to ensure that an impact assessment can be properly conducted as per our SOPs and that the study testing strategy reflects this
- Develop study specific validation plans, test strategies and test cases
- Execute study testing, following SOPs
- Develop study specific validation reports
- Prepare our flagship system for UAT and production, in coordination with the development team as necessary.
- Provide support to Client Services Leads for day to day operations in support of RTSM applications
- Responsible for operational testing required for study applications (system / data changes) as per our SOPs.
- Participate in client audits
- Identify operational business needs and collaborate with product development to influence RTSM product feature development, prioritization and strategy to ensure that the product meets client capability needs, improve the system’s efficiency and user-friendliness.
- The position requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ software testing experience, both manual and automation. Our technical stack is Angular and Python.
EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
The candidate must possess at minimum a bachelor’s degree in a life sciences, supply chain management, or information technology field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with IRT/RTSM and clinical supplies forecasting/simulation tools is a plus.
- Experience in the clinical research field, particularly clinical supplies operations, RTSM/IRT services delivery and eClinical systems implementation is a plus.
- Knowledge of US FDA Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) GCP regulations, Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures regulation (21 CFR Part 11) and EU Annex 11, and associated regulatory guidance documents is a plus.
- Experience working with agile development methodology is a plus.
- Leadership Competencies; Client focused, solutions focused, proactive, responsive, organized, highest quality deliverables. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.